Australia’s best 15L portable fridge freezer, bar none.
With a unique 31cm tall interior and narrow width, the Roadie is small enough to fit almost anywhere, but big enough to hold everything you need for a long drive. You can even stand up 1.25L soft drink bottles, champagne and wine bottles.
The Roadie has an extensively modified and Bushman approved cooling system to reduce energy consumption. This will save you power, improve cooling performance and increase the life of your compressor.
Keep a Bushman Roadie close and handy in your 4WD, RV, car, truck or agricultural equipment as the perfect centre console style fridge. The Roadie is also backed up by a full 3 year warranty and lifetime support from Bushman approved workshops Australia wide.
And yes, you can use the Roadie as a dedicated freezer too.
- Full 3 Year Warranty
- Local Australian quality control
- Nidec Danfoss compressor
- Custom soft rubber feet absorb vibrations
- Extra ventilation reduces heat to increase compressor life
- Powder-coated steel cabinet
Light on Power
- Custom and oversize ventilation on the front and sides
- Wire on tube condenser for faster heat release and to reduce dust build up
- Average 0.58 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient, 4º fridge, 12V system)
- Genuine Bushman approved cooling system
- Modified thermostat settings and software
Easy to Use
- 15 Litre overall capacity
- Taller design 380mm high to accomodate 1.25L soft drink bottles
- Insulated drink holders to keep your drinks cooler
- Narrow design to fit anywhere
- Magnetic lid seal
- Reversible lid hinges
Big 15 litre capacity
With 31cm of internal height, the Bushman Roadie is tall enough to stand up 1.25L soft drinks, champers and wine bottles.
Custom Bushman cooling system
Get faster cool-down, use less power and greatly extend the life of your compressor with the Roadies superior ventilation, air-flow and upgraded thermostat.
It’s easy to see why people love this fridge. Insulated drink holders, a tie-down kit, shoulder carry strap and more. We’ve thought of everything so you can get the most out of your fridge investment.
Set temperature range-18º to 10º
Operating angleUp to 30º
Fuse10 A built in
CompressorGenuine Danfoss BD1.4VSD
Average power useAverage 0.58 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient, 4º fridge)
Current drawVariable speed compressor 2A to 4.5A
Low currentCut in 10.9V, Cut out 9.6V